The minimum age requirement to use this website is 18 years (eighteen). And by agreeing to use our website after reading the terms and conditions, you agree that you at least 18 years or above 18 years of age, or your place of residence states a higher minimum age requirement allowed for individuals to trade financial instruments then you must meet the local age requirement legally allowed in your place of residence.
The company has the full right to alter, change, amend or remove any of the laid down terms and conditions, without prior notice and the Client will have to agree to abide by the new version or changes made as published on the website. The client will also comply with the company’s decision to select any Crypto Currency and assets it deems fit to be traded on the platform and that the company has the full right to make changes at any given time.
Expressions and words used whether masculine or feminine shall for the sake of this website, refer to both male and female gender, and expressions using persons, on the other hand, shall also apply to business or corporate bodies.
All these policies bind on all information submitted or put together on this website. You can make financial transactions, request payments, present data, register to have access to materials, etc. We will also demand personal information such as permanent residential address, name of user, e-mail address, bank account, telephone number, credit card number, etc. You are to provide information requested whether it pertains to you or to a third party that you are acting on behalf of. The website might combine information from various sources. You can choose to update your personal information on the website by visiting your account follow strictly the “update information” instructions you come across. By using this website, you also agree to the terms that you cannot make any further changes to some of your information previously submitted on the site.
- The Client possesses the authority and power to perform each transaction as well as any other documentation that is relating thereto, and to carry out the obligation of the Client there under and have taken all actions necessary to permit such executions, delivery as well as performance of such transaction
- Execution, delivery or performance of such will not in any way violate or conflict with any of the laid down law, applicable to the Client, provision of any constitutional documents or charge, deed, trust, contract or other instrument as well as any contractual restrictions that applies to, binding on or affects the Client or any assets belonging to the Client or oblige the Client to form any lien, security interest or encumbrance.
- All information the client provided is accurate and correct
- The obligation of the Client under these terms and conditions make up the legal, valid and binding obligations of the Client that can be enforced in line with their respective terms.
- The Client will completely follow all laid down rules, laws, regulations and disclosure requirements of any relevant jurisdiction, market, exchange or regulatory authority which has anything to do with the company, Client or Client’s investment.
- The client will be ready to provide any information and assistance required by Company to enable the Company to assist or achieve total compliance with obligations listed in relations to the Account of the Client or Website.
- The Client has the power and right to evaluate as well as understand all the terms, conditions and risks attached to each transaction (whether the company recommends it or not) ventured into hereunder and that the Client is ready and able to accept those terms and conditions and to take (financially and otherwise) those risks.
- The Client functions as principal in any transaction carried out on the Website as well as all transactions there under.
- If client violates any of the laid down Terms and Conditions, the Client is obliged to notify the Company once the Client becomes aware of such occurrence.
All intellectual property, which includes but not limited to, information, contents, patents, copyright, trademarks, techniques, modules, know-how, algorithms, user interfaces (UIs), graphic design, methods of doing business, software, look and feel; and derivatives, developments, and improvements thereto, whether it is registered or not (“IP” or “Intellectual Property”) are all owned by the Company and/or by third parties whom has given permission to the Company to make use of such IP. All rights reserved.
The Client is thereby offered a limited non-exclusive right to make use of the IP added in this site for personal, non-transferable, non-commercial, and limited use, in line with services rendered on this Website only. The Company grants to other license or IP right to Client unless expressly stated herein. The Client then affirms the laws of the Website not to transfer or duplicate any of the Client’s right without notifying the Company, nor will the Client change, edit or remove materials found on the Website. The Client on the other hand, is permitted for the sake of personal use to make just a single printout.
In the Website’s information page, the Company reserves the right to include data, links, promotional offers or contents in any other form, such as financial content belonging to third parties. Such type of content is given AS-IS for convenience of the Client and as additional service. The Company, however, is not either directly or indirectly implying any association, approval, sponsorship, endorsement and or affiliation with the advertising materials including linked or linking websites. These advertising materials or websites have not been officially reviewed by the Company and therefore will not be responsible for inaccuracies in contents, policies, quality, fitness accuracy and or other characteristics with respect thereto. In other words, Company shall not in any case, take responsibility, or deem it fit to offer any representation and/or warrant with regards to such content.
In order to access or make use of certain areas of the Website, Client may have to obtain access through the use of password and username chosen during registration (hereinafter: “Account”). Client must ensure username and password, is kept confidential and notify the Company in case of any suspicious activity on the said account or personal information. There must also agree that the Company will not be held responsible with regards to mismanagement of account information. Client may not assign Account to nor permit the use of the said Account by any third Parties.
The Client shall be completely responsible and held accountable to any activity that transpires on the said Account. The Client would therefore not hold the Company accountable for any damages or loses incurred in connection therewith and undertaken to indemnify the company due to damages or losses may incur in connection therewith.
Comments, contents or other information that has the Company’s name or the use of the logo of the Company by the Client either added to the internet or other forms of media and/or publication must not include any principal information belonging to the Company, be it unlawful or illegal, and must not also infringe the legal rights of any third party and should also not lead to legal action either against the Company, Client or any other third party. The Content of the Client as well as its publication on the Website must not in any way be:
- Be indecent;
- Be maliciously false;
- Infringe any copyright database right, moral right, design right, right in passing off, as well as other intellectual property or trademark right;
- Be in contempt of court (any court) to commit a crime;
- Be blasphemous;
- Contain any negligent statement or constitute negligent advice
- Infringe any right of confidence, privacy right and data protection legislation;
- Be false or untrue;
- Be in breach of any contractual obligation that is owed to any person;
- Depict violence in a graphics or explicit manner;
- Constitute spam;
- Be pornographic in nature;
- Be deceptive, descriptive, harassing, abusive, menacing, threatening, hateful, inflammatory;
- Must be appropriate and align with the generally accepted standards of behavior and etiquette on the internet.
The Company reserves the full right to at anytime remove or edit materials submitted to the Website or that is stored on its servers, hosted or published on the Website.
The Client by agreeing to the Terms and Conditions herein, grants the Company a global, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to make use of, reproduce publish, adapt, prepare derivative works, translate as well as distribute any content posted or made available on the Website by the Client in any existing or future media. The Client has also given full permission and right to the Company to sub-license these rights and the power to bring action on infringement of these rights by any individual or organization.
The Company will not be held responsible or be liable for anything caused by or as a result of technical issues. Any result influenced by technical issues will be rendered null and void by the Company. Clients according to the laid down rules and regulations, are permitted only to access or open trades on any specific contract according to the trading rules that has been published on the trading platform. Also, Client can close a contract before it expires but such may be allowed only once per contract. In a situation where the trader violates any of the rules, be it intentionally or otherwise, the Company has the full and complete right to cancel the said trade and return the premium of the contract. At the discretion of the Company, action can also be taken against such a trader who has intentionally exploited technical issues. The trader may face permanent ban from the Company’s Web Site.
Clients are allowed to own only a single funded Account. Written permission must be sent to the Company for approval for Client to own and manage more than one Account. Clients with multiple Accounts, all having the same name will have either one or all the Accounts closed down. Action on such violation is also subject to management decision. In addition, Clients operating multiple Accounts with multiple investments where each Account was made with different names or sources may also have all Accounts shutdown and investments returned as per management’s decision. Client’s must therefore, endeavor to open and operate one Account and invest using Client’s own funds.
The Company at its own discretion, may take decision (but is not under obligation to do so) to offer leverage, promotional offers or any other special kind of benefits to Client, to set or change its condition without notifying the Client before taking such steps. The Company shall not for any reason forced to rethink its decision or do same in the Client’s future transactions.
Based on the Account type the Client chooses, the said account would have a minimum time comment that it needs to be traded before Client can initiate principal withdrawal.
Note: All trading accounts are held in USD regardless of the method in which you deposited funds into your account, whether though BTC or currency.
- Fully Managed Bitcoin Account – Client can start withdrawing principal after actively trading for a minimum of 1 year with proportions of profit withdrawal permitted after a period of 4 months. The class of account operated will also determine the percentage of profit Client will be allowed to withdraw.
FEES & COMMISIONS
- Management Fees – 3.25% per 6 months (Management fees are usually assessed at the start of the present 6 month period and is based on both the average as well as total account balance for the previous month and to each deposit that was made during the current period. If the Client decides to shutdown the Account during the 6 months period where the management fee has not been assessed, then the complete fee will be assessed prior to closure of the account).
- Quarterly Trading Commission – 3.50% of the trade volume assessed for the quarter
- Commission on both BUYING and SELLING BTC – 1.5%
- Fee for Early Withdrawal – 25%
- Benchmark Fee – 30%
- Using our services to convert BTC to traditional currency or vice versa for direct withdrawal – 25% commission.
- Withdrawal without trading: Non-trading service fee is 17.5% or $35
TradeCx is established for the purpose of trading. And as a trading platform, we expect clients who are registered with us to be active on the platform. That is the primary reason we accept Client’s money. However, accounts that are just sitting without engaging in any trading activity causes the Company to incurs extra cost to maintain and keep funds.
- If an account remains for the second consecutive month without engaging in any trading activity, a 5% fee will be assessed on the Account. The currency will be the same as the one the Client initially deposited and selected in the Account.
- We reserve the right to close than any Account that has remained inactive for a period of 12 months running and the entire funds will be forfeited. The Company also reserves the right to limit any or all trading activities on the site without issuing any prior notice. Clients by reason of this have to right or claims of indemnification either for executed transactions or transactions that were supposed to be executed.
- If for any reason Clients decides to withdraw funds after not engaging in any trading activity for the first month, in addition to any fees that may have been assessed due to inactivity, a 25% of deposited capital service fee will also be assessed.
- The inactivity fee is non-refundable once assessed.
Minimums of First Deposit:
Credit/Debit Card $250.00;
Bitcoin – 0.5 BTC; Wire - $1,000.00
SPECIAL OFFERS: BENEFITS & LEVERAGE BONUSES
- The benefits and leverage credited to the Client’s Account shall be subject to compliance with the terms of the offer that is made to the Client. For instance, making minimum deposit of buying a minimum amount of options under a specific time frame.
- Unless it was stated in the terms of the offer, a precondition offered for making withdrawals after making use of Leverage/benefit is to make sure that the leverage funds is not touched. But if the balance that was stated drops below the leverage funds, the Company then reserves the right to proceed on a margin call of the leverage funds offered.
- Clients are advised to partake in the offer, but effort should be made not to abuse it. Bonus will be cancelled and Accounts closed on the Company’s website when such privileges are abused.
- The leverage/benefits have a defined period and must be used within that period. Details of defined time are provided in the special offer. Client will forfeit the leverage/benefit if it is not used in the defined time frame.
- Once the leverage/benefits are received, the Client will have at least 4 months to complete the total amount of investments that is required as a precondition for withdrawal. The Company may move ahead to withdraw the leverage/benefit if the total amount of investments is not completed during the given time period.
- For Client to earn the complete value of the leverage/benefits and have the permission to withdraw funds, the Client must complete the full trading requirement that is needed to receive the leverage/benefits.
- Once the leverage has been added to the Client Account when trading starts, it will not be removed prior to a margin call. The only way is through special written consent issued from the Company.
- The company has the full right to revoke the leverage/benefit once the Client abuses the special offer or should the terms of the offer fails to be met. The Company’s position will be final if this be the case. The Company can proceed to changing the offer or revoking it without issuing any prior notice.
Client should always remember that the Crypto Currency prices offered by TradeCx are the prices by which the Company is will and or able to buy or sell the Crypto Currency or use it to trade the underlying security. It may not actually be market prices or real time prices for the underlying securities.
The Company will be paid by the Client on demand, all commissions as well as other charges, premiums on any Cryptocurrency that was purchased based on the client’s instructions, sums the Company may at any point in time require in or for the satisfaction of any pending debt balance on the Account belonging to the Client or any compromised Account therein, and the amount of any trading loss that may have taken place as a result of any transaction hereunder, management fees, interest and service charges due to the Company on the said Account, and the legal fees and reasonable costs the Company incurred while collecting any such amounts. If the Client had a debt balance that is to be recovered, then all form of payments due to the Company will be made the same day through bank wired funding in the currency the Company stipulates.
The Client shall agree to the terms of the Company in making payments of all cash margin, fees, commissions as well as other forms of payments in the stipulated bank Account(s) and currency the company may at any point in time specify. If by law the Client is required to make any form of deduction or withholding based on taxes or otherwise, the Client will then be liable to pay the amount stipulated to the Client’s governing Tax authority directly. If the Company then withholds taxes for the tax authority for the Client, it will result in a situation where the client would receive a net amount that is equal to the complete amount that would have originally been received less of the amount of withholding or deduction required. Any amount the Client is suppose to remit to the company in accordance to this agreement (plus any applicable VAT) may be removed from the Account without issuing any prior notice to the Client, in order to recover proceeds which may be used in the discharge of such sums. The Client will be fully responsible for the payments of any form of commissions, registration fees, transfer fees, duties, taxes, as well as other fiscal liabilities and costs payable or incurred by us under the Terms and Conditions.
There is declaration by the Client stating that he fully understands that because of legal regulations, the Company may choose to deduct or withhold any due payments of any commissions, taxes or fees of any kind, freeze Accounts or limit the services provided herein in pursuant to any official legal order or any other action or restriction required by legal authorities or other authorities according to relevant regulations. The Client will also not indemnify and hold the Company, employees, and Representatives responsible based on such action and will also not possess any right whatsoever to stop such measures, as the Company deems fit, to fulfill any of such legal order or action.
As a result of the accepted norms and rules of investment regarding Crypto Currency, purchase or trading, in any case, can only be initiated by cash from Bank Wire Transfer or Bitcoin (BTC) wallet. As the Company is forbidden from accepting cash in pursuant of the Anti Money Laundering (AML) laws, the Client has to know that the only acceptable ways he can deposit funds are through Bank Wire or Bitcoin (BTC) wallet. The Client from henceforth agrees to conform to every Anti Money Laundering laws and KYC (Know Your Client) procedures relevant to the jurisdiction of the Client, including the provision of official reference letters of bank utility bills as well as any means of identification as required by the Company. This condition is vital to the use of the Website.
The Client has access to a full withdrawal of funds not used once any applicable trading period requirements are met the funds in question are among the Liquid Balance and does not entail any active leverage or trading requirement or pending asset movement. Under this condition, any withdrawal made must be equal or great than $ 100.00. The withdrawal order the Client made from the Account shall be executed by the company’s directive through bank wire transfer or BTC, as long as the investment the Client made was through either Bank Wire or BTC. If the investment the Client made was through Debit Card or Credit Card, then an amount up to the one the Client invested of his withdrawal will have to be returned to the credit card that was used to invest. After this procedure, money will then be moved by into the Client’s Bank Account, through Bank Wire. The company may base on its discretion choose to refund the money by Bank Wire, but in such, case, there would be some additional compliance that will be required from the Client before the Bank Wire would even be released.
Any form of withdrawal the Client initiates is subject to all identification document as well as forms (KYC) which he has to deliver to the Company and following the discretion of the Company, it shall make its best effort to carry out such orders according to how the Client had stipulated. Withdrawals shall be made according to the procedures of the site and can take up to fourteen working or banking days or as the billing service provider of the site stipulates, the longer between both is chosen. If the Client wishes to cancel withdrawal request in any case, the Client is free to do so, but on the basis that the withdrawal had not been executed already. If in any case the Client executes more than one withdrawal request at a time and wishes to cancel part or all of the orders, the earlier the request is placed, the better. If the Client initiates withdrawal without taking into account all relevant fees and commission, the Company reserves the right to cancel the request and apply all relevant commissions and fees, prior to the client being able to initiate new withdrawal request.
The Client shall by every means acknowledge that margined crypto-currency trading is one of the investments in the financial market considered as the riskiest. As a result, trading can lead to loss of part or all of the Client’s investment made. This warning notice cannot and does not in its entirety disclose all the risks as well as other significant aspects of trading Crypto currency, including option and derivative trading. The client is therefore advised not to speculate with and invest capital he cannot bear to lose and should also invest only with risk capital funds that if he eventually loses it, will not in any way affect or destabilize the client’s personal and financial well-being. There is also no refund of lost fund in the situation where the Client loses all or some of the funds invested. The Company will not also be held accountable for any losses the Client or anyone else trading on behalf of a client that might include a 3rd party and/or Broker/ Company employer, incurs while trading.
The Company shall not in any way be held responsible for any breach of obligation and/or default of any bank, intermediate broker, counter-party, depositary, custodian, exchange, sub-custodian, market or market operator, clearing house, or other third party with whom the Client had business with. The Client therefore, should accept that transactions that had been executed cannot be cancelled.
Client is fully aware of the fact that, while the internet and as well as the World Wide Web are generally dependable, there is bound to be technical challenges or other conditions that can delay or stop Client from accessing the Website of the Company. The Company, on the other hand, does not warrantee, represent or guarantee that the Website under use will offer error free or uninterrupted services. The Company therefore does not give any guarantee regarding the Website and contents therein, including that it is not without limitations, warranties of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability. The Company shall not take any responsibility or be liable for , and the Client using the Website agrees not to in anyway hold the Company or any of the Company’s agents, service providers or other representatives for any possible technical problems, malfunctions or system failures, communication line failures, system access issues, high internet traffic demand, system capacity issues, security breaches, unauthorized access and other computer related problems and defects.
The company shall therefore not be held responsible for any loss, cost, expense or liability of any sort (together “Loss”) that the Client suffered or incurred unless where such loss is suffered or incurred due to the negligence or willful default of the Company. Without detracting from the aforementioned, the liability of the company to compensate for damages that has been incurred by the client shall be limited to direct damages that can be proven by the Client by a final judgment to have incurred to a certain maximum amount that equals to the funds which the Client had placed in his Account with the Company having connection with the liability inflicting event and/or the said amount the Client invested during the period of six months preceding to the liability inflicting event, the lesser of both.
The company shall in no case be liable for special or consequential damages (be it for loss of business, profit or otherwise) whether on contract basis, tort or any legal theory that was caused to the Client or third parties; or any loss suffered by the Client due to error in any order, information or instructions given by the Client, or due to the Company functioning on any order or instruction which is or turns out to be from the agents, employees and/or officers, harmless upon any liability and/or claims that is in connection with the usage of the Website by the Client, including but not limited to any form of breach of the legal requirements or these Terms by the Client.
In no case, shall the Company be liable for consequential or special damages (whether for loss of profit, loss of business or otherwise) whether based on contract, tort or any other legal theory, caused to the Client or to third parties; or loss suffered or incurred by the Client as a result of any error in any order, instruction or information given by the Client , the Client, or as a result of the Company acting on any order or instruction which is, or appears to be from the Client. The Client will indemnify and hold the Company and any and all of its related companies, employees, agents and/or officers (“Representatives”) harmless upon any liability and/or claim, in connection with the use of the Web Site by the Client, including but not limited to any breach of legal requirements or of these Terms by the Client.
The Company shall therefore not in any way be liable for any damage, in the case of a force majeure situation which is not in the control of the Company.
The Company shall according to the Terms and Condition be bound only to information or orders given by either party to the other party in writing. In addition, the Client, therefore, assumes all responsibility of verifying the validity as well as legality of the action of the Client with regards to any action taken by the Client on the Website of the Company.
The Company shall therefore be permitted to shut down the Account of the Client; limit or cease any or all trade activities taking place on the Website; pledge, transfer or sell the balance or the securities in the Account (s); terminate, cancel or shut down any or all the open transactions; offset any form of damages caused to it; or take any further action which it thinks is appropriate to remedy any violation of the Client – without issuing any prior notice and done based on its sole discretion, and Client hereby waives any and/or all claims, and rights of indemnification for any form of alleged damages that was caused as a result, in any event that the Client;
(i) violates any obligations under these Terms and Conditions;
(ii) Becomes insolvent, bankrupt, or tending towards insolvency, reorganization, bankruptcy or other similar procedure;
In any case of suspected fraudulent trading activities by the Client, arbitrage, system, or that some other kind of exploitation has occurred or was suspected, the Company has the right to carry out an investigation. In cases where the Client is found guilty of any of the aforementioned cases, the Company reserves the right to ban such Client permanently, report the situation to the relevant legal or civil authorities. The funds in the account of the defaulted Client will also be forfeited.
TradeCx and the logo of the Company are trademarks belonging to the Company. The Company does not give permission for the use of these trademarks and going ahead to use them may result in an infringement of the rights of the Company. Any other trademarks that are registered or unregistered or service marks on the Company’s website are properties of their respective owners. The Company does not endorse and not in any way affiliated to any of such rights unless stated otherwise. If not, the Company cannot by any means grant any license to exercise such rights.
These Terms and Conditions will last for an unlimited period of time, but however, the Company shall be liable to terminate it by issuing a written notice. In such situation, the Client shall not be allowed to open new Accounts or perform new transactions without any approval from the Company.
The company reserves the right to assign, transfer, grant or sublicense any and/or all of its rights that are provided herein, completely or in part, to any third party it deemed fit. By no means shall the Client be liable to perform any of the above with regards to the rights of the Client provided for herein, whether to other website’s Clients or to others.
In a situation where any of the provision herein be regarded as invalid or void by a court of law having proper jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and shall not by any means destroy or detract from the effect or validity of any and/or all of the remaining provisions herein. The acquiescence of the Company towards any breach of these Terms and failure to exercise any right that has been provided for herein shall therefore be without prejudice to the legal rights of the Company and remedies, and shall also not be able to be held to impede or debar it from exercising any of the same
All notices as well as other communications needed or allowed hereunder to be given to a party to this Agreement shall be put in writing. Notices issued to the Client are to be given to the details of the contact provided by the Client during the Account opening process, and which may also be amended by the Client by issuing a written notice to the Company. All form of notices and correspondence that will be issued by the Client to the Company shall be deemed delivered only when the company receives it and tenders its written confirmation. All notices and correspondence that will be issued to the Client shall be deemed delivered:
- Within one working/business day of delivery if sent directly to the Client’s email address.
- At the time of delivery if it was issued to Client by hand
- Within one working/business day of delivery if it was sent by facsimile
- Within five (5) working/business day of delivery if sent by postal mail.
The official time presented on this site and concerning any other activity on the site shall be based on the GMT zone.
In a situation where the contradiction between the English form of the Terms and Conditions and any other translated form of the Terms and Conditions, the one of the English form will be given preference.